Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Build innovative AI based automation solutions for Industry 4.0 using Aquifi’s proprietary 3D Computer Vision technology. Our small tight knit team has been working together for years on the merging of AI and 3D sensors. Come join us and let’s make it happen.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for highly-motivated computer vision and machine learning engineer to join our algorithms team.
- Research, development and implementation of production quality computer vision algorithms
- Project scoping and development definition
- Mentoring of less experienced developers
Skills and qualifications
- B.S/M.S. in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- Ph.D. in computer vision or machine learning
- Solid mathematical and algorithmic background
- Advanced experience in computer vision (5+ years)
- Extensive knowledge of computer vision (geometry, stereo, 3D reconstruction, tracking)
- Machine learning
- C++ programming (5+ years)
- Ability to work well on a team
- Deep learning development and frameworks (CNN training, Tensorflow, Keras)
- Low-level vision and image processing
- Robotics and reinforcement learning
- Python programming
- Embedded software development (Android, Linux ARM)
- You will join a startup that is disrupting an incredibly large market sector
- You will be a key player of a world-class computer vision and machine learning team
- You will tackle real problems pushing the state-of-the-art of CV/ML techniques
Aquifi, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
It is the policy of Aquifi, Inc. to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.