Last Updated: August 3, 2015
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect certain information you submit to us, when you interact with the Site, when you register for an account with us, or when you request additional information about our products or services. That information may include, but is not necessarily limited to, your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, and demographic information.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect and store information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, the pages of our Site that you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our websites, products, and services.
- We use personal information you provide to us for the purpose for which it was provided. For example, if you contact us by email with a question, we will use the personal data you provide to answer your question. If you request additional information regarding our products or technologies, we will use the personal data you provide to respond to your request and provide you with the information.
- We may use your personal information to send information to you such as technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services or those of our selected partners, or to tell you about future products and services we believe will be of interest to you.
- We may use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We may use your personal information to investigate and protect against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information when we conduct or negotiate a transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. Those transactions may include a merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding. Personal data may be part of the assets we transfer.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any other person.
- We sometimes engage other companies to perform certain business-related functions for us, such as sending information or maintaining databases. We may share information with those other companies to the extent they need it to perform services for us.
- We may share personal information in ways that you specifically consent to. For example, with your consent, we may share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their own privacy policies.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may access and use our Site without providing any personal data. If you choose not to provide any personal data, you may not be able to gain access to certain information.
If you provide us with your contact information for marketing purposes, any marketing emails we send to you will tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about any account you have established and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject Cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept Cookies until you change your settings. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to that section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new Cookie and how to turn Cookies off. We recommend that you leave Cookies turned on because they may allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s features. If you remove or reject our Cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Policy applies only to our websites that post this Policy. The Site may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by us (the “third party sites”). This Policy does not apply to the third party sites. We suggest that you contact any third party sites directly for information regarding their privacy policies. The links from this Site do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed the third party sites.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal data submitted to us through the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, e-mail or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
2225 East Bayshore Road, Suite 110
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Email: [email protected]